- We are democratic: Flying Broom is a women’s organization that believes in human rights. It defends nonviolence under all circumstances. Each and every employee/worker has a say in all of the processes in Flying Broom.
- We are egalitarian and we defend gender equality: We use feminist values to reach absolute equality among humans. We advocate women’s human rights and gender equality, while advocating sustainable life and the right to life for all living things. Flying Broom also endeavors to keep up with the ethics of civil society and rights based civic movements.
- We advocate solidarity and collective work: Teamwork, sense of responsibility, creativity, leadership and initiative volunteering are very important to us. We value collaboration between different groups and organizing events together. We try to constructively communicate with people from different associations and foundations.
- We value our volunteers: Engaging in civil society activities empower women and make them gain new perspectives. We welcome all volunteers’ ideas and their work.
- We are against hierarchy: Flying Broom takes the strategic decisions concerning the institutional structure together with the human resources, organized according to the horizontal hierarchy.
- We are a modest: Flying Broom is a modest corporation, albeit pushing the boundaries of both corporate knowledge and individual employees. It is open to experiences from different fields, and has an attitude that embraces different women.
- We adopt the idea of transparency: We are clear and open about the activities we conduct. Also, anyone who wonders what we do and under which conditions we operate are welcome; we are always ready to explain our steps with documents.