This is the category which includes the events from 2020 and later on.
We happily announce that we completed the orientation meeting with our volunteers participating in the “What’s Next” volunteering program, following the compilation of applications to the programme.
- Presentation of the roadmap
- Presentation on Past and Present of Women’s Movement and Foundation
- Meeting of subfields
The workshop took place at 01.07.2020, guided by psychological counselor Cemre Öztoprak. Following topics were introduced, discussed and examined:
- What is feminism?
- The origin of feminism
- Feminist principles
- Contributions of feminism
- Myths and prejudices about feminism
- What is not feminism?
- Why do people beware or reject the label “feminist”?
- Feminism as a way of life
- Teaching feminism to kids
Below you can find the YouTube link of the workshop:
Dating Violence Workshop, organized with TOBB University Women Entrepreneurs Council, took place as two different sessions.
Session 1: What is dating violence?
In this first session, carried out with social worker Çağla Harputlu, the focus was on the definition of dating violence; types of dating violence; and safe relationship.
Session 2: Why do people appeal to dating violence?
The second session of the workshop was carried out with psychological counselor
Devamını oku / Read more...
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Award Ceremony Has Been Held!08.06.2021 - 23:55
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Promotional Film08.06.2021 - 23:22
- 24TH FLYING BROOM INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S FILM FESTIVAL IS HAPPENING!08.06.2021 - 23:09
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Honorary Awards And Achievement Awards Are Announced!15.02.2021 - 16:36
- “Who Designs Domestic Labor?” Hackathon Begins!25.01.2021 - 15:01