The project initiated by Flying Broom with Ford aimed to bring more women to the industrial sector and in this way aims to ensure that women are active in different sectors by getting out of the stereotyped gender roles that have come to this day. In this context, awareness trainings on gender equality were given to engineers working at Ford factories and young women studying at vocational high schools were also enabled to specialize in the subjects within Ford’s field through Ford.
https://flyingbroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/750x750_Kare_Logo.jpg 750 750 Cemre Öztoprak https://flyingbroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/flying_broom-transparent_logo-without_protection_area-centered.png Cemre Öztoprak2020-09-10 17:48:432020-09-10 17:48:43Honey Bees Becoming Engineers Project (2015)
You might also like
11th October International Day of the Girl Child celebration in partnership with Ankara Metropolitan Municipality
You may follow our social media accounts or visit the About Us page for more information about our foundation.
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Award Ceremony Has Been Held!08.06.2021 - 23:55
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Promotional Film08.06.2021 - 23:22
- 24TH FLYING BROOM INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S FILM FESTIVAL IS HAPPENING!08.06.2021 - 23:09
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Honorary Awards And Achievement Awards Are Announced!15.02.2021 - 16:36
- Flying News (1998-2010)08.02.2021 - 16:17