Meetings were held on dating violence and early forced marriages. Within the scope of these meetings, we met with university students at Başkent University, Ankara University and Küçük Ağaç Psychological Counseling Center, and talks were held on dating violence and early forced marriages, which is one of the most severe forms of violence against women.
Dating Violence Workshop, organized with TOBB University Women Entrepreneurs Council, took place as two different sessions.
Session 1: What is dating violence?
In this first session, carried out with social worker Çağla Harputlu, the focus was on the definition of dating violence; types of dating violence; and safe relationship.
Session 2: Why do people appeal to dating violence?
The second session of the workshop was carried out with psychological counselor
Devamını oku / Read more...
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Honorary Awards And Achievement Awards Are Announced!15.02.2021 - 16:36
- “Who Designs Domestic Labor?” Hackathon Begins!25.01.2021 - 15:01
- Applications for the 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Has Started!11.01.2021 - 16:18
- This week’s guest of the Women’s Cinema Program is Ayten Başer!25.09.2020 - 13:48
- Registrations dpr the “It is Decision, Not Destiny” Workshop for Intern Lawyers have started!18.09.2020 - 12:57