Meetings were held on dating violence and early forced marriages. Within the scope of these meetings, we met with university students at Başkent University, Ankara University and Küçük Ağaç Psychological Counseling Center, and talks were held on dating violence and early forced marriages, which is one of the most severe forms of violence against women.
https://flyingbroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/47572137_205663183643712_2918320528332685312_o.jpg 960 540 Uçan Süpürge Vakfı https://ucansupurge.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/USV-LOGO-1-300x185.jpg Uçan Süpürge Vakfı2020-08-20 12:24:232020-08-20 12:24:2325 October 2018 International Day For The Elimination of Violence Against Women Events
You may follow our social media accounts or visit the About Us page for more information about our foundation.
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Honorary Awards And Achievement Awards Are Announced!15.02.2021 - 16:36
- “Who Designs Domestic Labor?” Hackathon Begins!25.01.2021 - 15:01
- Applications for the 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Has Started!11.01.2021 - 16:18
- This week’s guest of the Women’s Cinema Program is Ayten Başer!25.09.2020 - 13:48
- Registrations dpr the “It is Decision, Not Destiny” Workshop for Intern Lawyers have started!18.09.2020 - 12:57