Flying Broom has implemented this project within the scope of the European Union’s local culture protection program. Accordingly, many short TV spots in 10 different languages and dialects spoken in Turkey, such as Kurmanji and Zazaki, in 8 separate categories – such as health – that are associated with women’s issues and education were broadcasted on TRT. Through these programs, efforts were made to reach women who could not solve many of their problems due to language barriers.
https://flyingbroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/2007_kavsak_01.jpg 455 539 Cemre Öztoprak https://ucansupurge.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/USV-LOGO-1-300x185.jpg Cemre Öztoprak2020-08-20 15:36:192020-08-20 15:36:19“Kavşak” Broadcasting Project (2007)
You might also like
You may follow our social media accounts or visit the About Us page for more information about our foundation.
- Applications for the 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Has Started!11.01.2021 - 16:18
- This week’s guest of the Women’s Cinema Program is Ayten Başer!25.09.2020 - 13:48
- Registrations dpr the “It is Decision, Not Destiny” Workshop for Intern Lawyers have started!18.09.2020 - 12:57
- Nurbanu Asena was the first guest of the Women’s Cinema Program!18.09.2020 - 12:54
- We are continuing the Women’s Cinema Program with Director Çağla Zencirci!18.09.2020 - 12:43