Flying Broom has implemented this project within the scope of the European Union’s local culture protection program. Accordingly, many short TV spots in 10 different languages and dialects spoken in Turkey, such as Kurmanji and Zazaki, in 8 separate categories – such as health – that are associated with women’s issues and education were broadcasted on TRT. Through these programs, efforts were made to reach women who could not solve many of their problems due to language barriers.
https://flyingbroom.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/2007_kavsak_01.jpg 455 539 Uçan Süpürge Vakfı https://ucansupurge.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/USV-LOGO-1-300x185.jpg Uçan Süpürge Vakfı2020-08-20 15:36:192020-08-20 15:36:19“Kavşak” Broadcasting Project (2007)
You might also like
11th October International Day of the Girl Child celebration in partnership with Ankara Metropolitan Municipality
“What is NOT Feminism” Workshop carried out in association with TOBB University Women Entrepreneurs Council
You may follow our social media accounts or visit the About Us page for more information about our foundation.
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Award Ceremony Has Been Held!08.06.2021 - 23:55
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Promotional Film08.06.2021 - 23:22
- 24TH FLYING BROOM INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S FILM FESTIVAL IS HAPPENING!08.06.2021 - 23:09
- 24th Flying Broom International Women’s Film Festival Honorary Awards And Achievement Awards Are Announced!15.02.2021 - 16:36
- “Who Designs Domestic Labor?” Hackathon Begins!25.01.2021 - 15:01